Product Description Layout Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Description Layout Editing

Hi there. I am wanting to adjust the space in between my product description and the add to basket button. For some reason I have a large amount of breaks in between them.sample.jpg

What can I do to adjust this? I have searched the backend but can't find anything related to this issue.

Thanks.

Re: Product Description Layout Editing

When requesting assistance with layout issues it is almost imperative that you supply as least a link the problem page or the resulting output. We can't tell from a "picture" sorry. (yea, we could guess, but some of us don't have that time)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Oh, here's a link to that specific product in the sample photo above:

http://store.rebeccas.com/store/merc...ct_Code=AP1028

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, didn't notice that this was the Merchant 4 forum. I had to forget everything I ever learned about MM4 to make room for MM5. (And that was about five years ago). Any reason you are still on Merchant 4? You will find that there is little traffic and even less interest in solving MM4 problems here on the forums as its about 10 years old (which is like 100 years in Internet time).
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

You have 2 table rows between your description and your quantity box. I think since your photos are 350px high they are expanding those rows as you now see it and creating that space. If you delete one or both of the rows it should pull up the quantity box and add to basket button. Assuming you are using a VC Product Page template, just edit it.
          Barry

Comment

I do not know where I should go to edit that. Is it a field in the backend somewhere or do I have to edit a file on the server?

I don't think it is the photo height because this product's description goes under the photo and it still has those breaks under the description:
            http://store.rebeccas.com/store/merc...ct_Code=EL9059

Thanks for everyones input. We do have Miva 5 but we do not use it because a multi level price discount mod like what we currently use, DiscountTrk™ Quantity is not available.
            Last edited by rebeccas; 03-20-12, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X