Bypass Template Module with another Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bypass Template Module with another Module

I have a vikingcoders other page template module. For some reason when I activate the VC module my other one does not work. How can I make both of them work. I am not able to just register the tokens of the other one. Can anyone help me, I have been stuck on this for days. I would really appreciate it. Thank you,
    Bethann

Re: Bypass Template Module with another Module

You need to add the other one to your template code in Other Page Template if thats possible.

Other Page Template will completely replaces the page with the code in the template for the page so no other modules will work on the page unless they are added to the template.

Clear as mud? lol

--
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --
    CybrHost Corp. - http://www.cybrhost.com/ - [email protected]
    +1-866-300-MIVA - Professional Miva & E-Commerce web hosting services.
    Premiere Hosting Partner Since 1999

Comment

This would be easy for me to do if I could figure out Miva's hidden links. The only way i can think of how to do this is by figuring out the links that sit under the continue buttons through the check out process. However, all I can see is the web URLmerchant.mvc?sessionID=ni3489h23t.....

Does anyone possibly have any idea to find the actual links? i could re-link the buttons.
      Also does anyone know what an OPT is, does, and where can I find these?

Thank you all so much.
      Bethann

Comment

How can I add another module to a template? Token add-ons will not work.
        Bethann

Comment

Working...
        X