Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling in a Module with a Token

Does anyone know how this works.
    I have VikingCoder's Other Pages Template, and AdvanzDesign's Multiple Free Products module. The two are confilcting, where OPT overwrites the entire module. How can I get them both to work.
    After doing some reasearch, the most I could find what the fact that I need to use tokens to call in the module. I don't even know if the two are compatible. Can someone please help, I am on my second week trying to solve this one. :(
    Kind regards,
    Bethann

Re: Calling in a Module with a Token

Bethann,

Have you registered the Free Product module in the OPT(Other Page Template)? If you haven't go to your admin and click on Modules then click the Free Products module. On the left side of the screen copy the module code. Go to your OPT and click on "3rd party tokens" paste the code into both the module code and token textboxes. Update your page then click the help button beside the new entry you just made. Hopefully you will see some tips on how to use the Free Products module inside of OPT.

There's no guarantee to this, some 3rd party modules will work with OPT and others won't.

good luck,
    Gary
    Last edited by gsam; 07-14-08, 01:21 PM.
    Gary

[email protected]
    www.icCommerce.com

Comment

Working...
    X