Export Customers by Price Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Customers by Price Group

I'm looking for a way to export customers based on Price Group. I can copy and paste from the "assigned" list for a specific group but that only gives me three fields. Also, the standard export routine doesn't include the Price Group field as one of the column selections.

I don't really need to see how many groups a customer is assigned to (although that might be interesting to know) but want to target some marketing to members of specific groups. Even if we could dump the entire customer file to Excel I could fillter for what we need (basically the city, state and email address).

Any ideas?
    Keith Oratz
    PrepareSmart, LLC - Emergency Preparedness Supplies and Professional Grade Search and Rescue Gear
    www.preparesmart.com

Re: Export Customers by Price Group

There isn't just one file. It's spread across three different tables, each their own .dbf - PriceGroups, PriceGroupXCustomer, and Customers.

Probably the easiest way would be to import those tables into MS Access after making copies of them from the server. Then a relatively simple join can get you what you need.
    Roger Romer
    http://www.vixenhill.com

Comment

Re: Export Customers by Price Group

Ok, I'll give that a shot.

Thanks!
      Keith Oratz
      PrepareSmart, LLC - Emergency Preparedness Supplies and Professional Grade Search and Rescue Gear
      www.preparesmart.com

Comment

Working...
      X