Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had problems displaying Authorize.net Verification Seal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had problems displaying Authorize.net Verification Seal?

Has anyone experinced problems displaying Authorize.net Verification Seal? Regardles where I place their html code, it always displays the image elsewhere. The problem is not displaying the image, it's controling where on the page is it to be displayed. Their code does not contain any formating, location, etc... unless it's contained within the Java script itself.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Re: Anyone had problems displaying Authorize.net Verification Seal?

Originally posted by CubaCollectibles
    Has anyone experinced problems displaying Authorize.net Verification Seal? Regardles where I place their html code, it always displays the image elsewhere. The problem is not displaying the image, it's controling where on the page is it to be displayed. Their code does not contain any formating, location, etc... unless it's contained within the Java script itself.
    Hello My friend,

Jerry, i didint know authorizenet had a seal. Is this something you had to purchase from them, or just some code you grabbed of there site.

Thank you.
    Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
    Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Comment

Re: Anyone had problems displaying Authorize.net Verification Seal?

Originally posted by Datagg
      Hello My friend,

Jerry, i didint know authorizenet had a seal. Is this something you had to purchase from them, or just some code you grabbed of there site.

Thank you.
      Hello my friend. In response to your question, this is a new service -it's free to those already subscribed to Authorize.net. It's not at all attractive and with time it will gain recognition.

Your have to download it from your account screen.
      Last edited by William Davis; 04-15-07, 06:43 AM.
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
      X