Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whona
    Mivite

    • Dec 2008
    • 166

    #121
    Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

    Thanks, I made all the Template changes and it seems to work fine now!

    Comment

    • whona
      Mivite

      • Dec 2008
      • 166

      #122
      Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

      After the upgrade, we are still missing the second line from Amazon orders (where the apartment numbers are placed on a second line). Is this EVER going to get fixed?

      Comment

      • Rick Wilson
        Uber Mivite











        • Aug 2007
        • 10124

        #123
        Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

        After the upgrade, we are still missing the second line from Amazon orders (where the apartment numbers are placed on a second line). Is this EVER going to get fixed?
        We needed to release PR7 before we could add this, otherwise it wouldn't work on pre PR7 stores.

        It'll be fixed in the next update to Amazon.
        Thanks,

        Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

        Comment

        • whona
          Mivite

          • Dec 2008
          • 166

          #124
          Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

          I hope you understand that every time we ship an incomplete address, it costs us money. UPS charges $15 per order for address correction and the Post Office just returns it and we have to print new postage.

          Comment

          • wmgilligan
            Developer Partner




            • Feb 2006
            • 742

            #125
            Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

            Not sure if this is mentioned elsewhere - but inventory tracking, low stock message - no html allowed.
            Makes it difficult to format messages.
            William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
            www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

            Comment

            • Rick Wilson
              Uber Mivite











              • Aug 2007
              • 10124

              #126
              Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

              Not sure if this is mentioned elsewhere - but inventory tracking, low stock message - no html allowed.
              Makes it difficult to format messages.
              Bill,

              Where are you editing that message?
              Thanks,

              Rick Wilson
              CEO
              Miva, Inc.
              [email protected]
              https://www.miva.com

              Comment

              • wmgilligan
                Developer Partner




                • Feb 2006
                • 742

                #127
                Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                admin/inventory
                Limited Stock Message

                Adding html shows as plain text in the message when displayed.
                William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
                www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

                Comment

                • wmgilligan
                  Developer Partner




                  • Feb 2006
                  • 742

                  #128
                  Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                  Another issue.
                  Editing the attributes/inventory, I am repeatedly getting "Out Of Memory, line 137" in a javascript popup box.
                  William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
                  www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

                  Comment

                  • Randy Bowman
                    Mivite Lite

                    • May 2010
                    • 3

                    #129
                    Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                    Unable to upload flat file product list. Second and third attempts say products exist and are not replaced. Hit the products tab, "no products listed." Now I have a dead website.

                    If you have an answer, type slow, most of this is over my head, that's why I still use a flat file instead of sql file. Any help would be appreciated.

                    Comment

                    • Randy Bowman
                      Mivite Lite

                      • May 2010
                      • 3

                      #130
                      Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                      Using archaic methods in this environment. Frontpage html, flat file products and the upload went into la la land. Says 1093 products uploaded. They don't appear anywhere. Website dead. Business dead. Loving upgrades and according to Murphy's law, I discovered the problem after hours.

                      Comment

                      • Jim McCormick
                        Super Moderator


                        • Mar 2006
                        • 1428

                        #131
                        Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                        Originally posted by wmgilligan View Post
                        Another issue.
                        Editing the attributes/inventory, I am repeatedly getting "Out Of Memory, line 137" in a javascript popup box.
                        Bill,

                        We've had a couple of merchants report this same error but I have yet to recreate it. What browser and OS are you using? Have you been able to recreate the error over multiple browsers? So far the only ones to give me the info were using Windows 7 and IE8.
                        Last edited by Jim McCormick; 05-21-10, 06:22 AM.
                        Jim McCormick
                        Miva Merchant Support
                        866-284-9812

                        https://www.miva.com

                        Comment

                        • lisafer
                          Mini Mivite

                          • Sep 2007
                          • 51

                          #132
                          Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                          We've gotten that same error on Windows XP Pro and IE8. I've had no problems in Firefox.

                          Comment

                          • Jim McCormick
                            Super Moderator


                            • Mar 2006
                            • 1428

                            #133
                            Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                            Originally posted by Randy Bowman
                            I have tried to upload products from a flat file using three different browsers, Chrome, Firefox and EE. After upload I get a response that the existing 1093 items were not replaced. Go to products and there are none listed. Using html on website.
                            What does your log file say?
                            Jim McCormick
                            Miva Merchant Support
                            866-284-9812

                            https://www.miva.com

                            Comment

                            • Jim McCormick
                              Super Moderator


                              • Mar 2006
                              • 1428

                              #134
                              Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                              Originally posted by lisafer View Post
                              We've gotten that same error on Windows XP Pro and IE8. I've had no problems in Firefox.
                              Good to know. Thank you for the reply. Another OS to add to my list.
                              Jim McCormick
                              Miva Merchant Support
                              866-284-9812

                              https://www.miva.com

                              Comment

                              • wmgilligan
                                Developer Partner




                                • Feb 2006
                                • 742

                                #135
                                Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                                Vista 64, IE 8

                                I do not recall it happening on any other system (I have another computer with XP and Chrome - seems ok.

                                Bill
                                William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
                                www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X