Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page breaks between orders in the batch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Page breaks between orders in the batch?

Page break CSS is very finicky, and !important is a hack and should be used as a last resort. FireFox has issue with both in some cases.

Comment

Re: Page breaks between orders in the batch?

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
      If you have an inspection tool in FF, right click (Inspect Element or Inspect with FireBug) near the top of the Batch Report output and locate one of the class="orders" div. See if the Page-break-after is somehow suppressed by some other code.
      I checked this, and the page-break is not being suppressed. It works MOST of the time — except when orders are so long that they HAVE to spread onto two pages. Then, the page won't break at the end of the long order. Instead, at the end of the long order that spread onto a second page, the next order also begins on the second page, instead of breaking onto its own page.

Is there any way around this for orders that spread onto more than one page? (ie. so that the order that directly follows a two-page order, doesn't ALSO end up on page 2 of the 2-page order)
      Last edited by skepticwebguy; 11-26-14, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Had to revisit this, so here's the final solution that worked for us. (Its basically what was written here within several posts, but I thought I'd add a very simple implementation version.

In the Order_Invoice template (Printable Invoice), add the following line TO THE END of the Content (inline_css) template:

div.order {page-break-after: always;float:none !important }

Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thank you guys.
          บาคารา เกมไพยอดนยม สมครเลน บาคาราออนไลน ( Baccarat )กบคาสโนชนน มากมายทง จคลบ บาคารา , Holiday บาคาราออนไลน ไดท Snbbet.com ตลอด 24ชวโมง

Comment

Working...
          X