Navbar Link help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navbar Link help

I added some links to the navbar and can't figure out how to get them to open in the storefront. I had to create popups to open them, which I really don't want to use. The links are on the top right side of the navbar. The site url is: http://www.villagehomegoods.com/mm5/...Store_Code=VHG

Thanks for the help

Re: Navbar Link help

it sounds like you are wanting these pages to have the same look and feel as the store? If so, create to new Pages within your store. I would suggest using the SFNT (Storefront) Page code for your template. Look for the tag
    Code:
    <mvt:item name="mmui_messages" param="welcome" />
    and remove it. You have a couple options from this point, you can use the page's Header and Footer to insert the content of the customer_service.html or you can put the HTML of that page right where you removed the token. You can also change the page title to reflect what the pages are.

Then repeat the process for your privacy_policy.htm

Don't forget to update your links in the nav bar to reflect your newly created pages.
    Last edited by leslienord; 08-16-09, 02:35 AM.
    Leslie
    www.lesliekirk.com | Twitter | Facebook
    Past Web Production Manager for eMediaSales
    Previously of www.websyourway.com
    Forum Moderator lesliekirk
    Miva Merchant and more ... since 1997

Comment

Re: Navbar Link help

Originally posted by leslienord View Post
      it sounds like you are wanting these pages to have the same look and feel as the store? If so, create to new Pages within your store. I would suggest using the SFNT (Storefront) Page code for your template. Look for the tag
      Code:
      <mvt:item name="mmui_messages" param="welcome" />
      and remove it. You have a couple options from this point, you can use the page's Header and Footer to insert the content of the customer_service.html or you can put the HTML of that page right where you removed the token. You can also change the page title to reflect what the pages are.

Then repeat the process for your privacy_policy.htm

Don't forget to update your links in the nav bar to reflect your newly created pages.
      Thanks so much..worked perfectly.

Comment

Working...
      X