Checkout by Amazon for Seller Central merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout by Amazon for Seller Central merchants

My company uses Amazon Seller Central to list our items on Amazon. Amazon is able to use the seller central account for our checkout by amazon account, which is nice. But they said once we turn on checkout by amazon in miva, miva will pull down all orders that took place (meaning all seller central orders and all checkout by amazon orders)

That's ok with us as long as the system differentiates between the two. Amazon told me they send a field in the XML feed called "Sales Channel" which will have either "Checkout by Amazon" or "Amazon.com".

Anyone know if Miva is storing this data in the system so we can differentiate between the two types of orders?
    Looking for work as of March 2024! I've been a web developer for going on 20 years, with most of that time spent on Miva sites.

Re: Checkout by Amazon for Seller Central merchants

We store our orders (the ones coming from Miva Merchant) and not the orders coming from Amazon. You can see the orders in your admin just like a regularly placed order.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

oh that's interesting thanks Rick.

I don't suppose it's possible to store them both? I can actually see some benefits to that

Or alternatively maybe you can tell me the top secret way Miva pulls the orders down, and I can build a PHP script to do the same thing for our seller central orders? :) I've tinkered with the various options they offer for me to pull down orders programmatically, but usually ended up in a padded room with a straight jacket on for a few hours lol
      Looking for work as of March 2024! I've been a web developer for going on 20 years, with most of that time spent on Miva sites.

Comment

We don't actually "pull them down" they call us back. Which means we only capture the ones we send to them and as far as I know don't see the others.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

ah ok, well thanks anyway then -- I'll post back here if I find out any other details from amazon, they seemed to think they were sending all orders to Miva but they weren't sure if Miva was saving them all or just the CBA ones

Comment

Working...
          X