Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wombat Beta - Feedback

Thanks Rick.

What is the best way to remove a module?

Will the update affect any payment modules installed?
    Thanks,
    Christine

Comment

It shouldn't impact any of your payment modules. The best way to remove a module is to check with the developer to find out how they think it should be removed.

If you can't do that for some reason and you have all the data from the module that you'd need and your sure it's no longer running in your store, then go to Global Settings, find the module and delete it that way. Make sure you've unassigned everything first.
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Great Thanks.
        Thanks,
        Christine

Comment

I might have missed it, but is wombat going to have some basic reporting features?
          If I were to use it to manage order - the tools are there and working and it will capture addon items and refund removed items-- then it seems that wombat is moving towards a more complete solution.

What about some basic reporting.. like sales tax collected by month. We have to file that info.
          ... like amount collected versus cost versus shipping that kind of thing.

Is there a way someone can build admin module to plugin and give us those basic reports?

Or can we storemorph our own pages to show that data, even though it's from the orders related tables and would be showing on the customer side of the store?

would using toolbelt or toolkit to do sql queries to get that info, break the pa-dss copmliance of our miva store, if we did do reports like that?

Comment

K

I have Sales Tax and Sales Summary reporting. If your interested, contact me off list.
            Ray Yates
            "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
            --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
              X