• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Flare
    replied
    Re: any suggestions

Originally posted by crf450r
    we are using MIVA Five and there are so many modules we coud spend alot of money getting all of them so I will take a look at the book and see what i can figure out through that. Thank you for your help we really appreciate it..
    What FUNCTIONALITY are you looking for in the modules?

Leave a comment:

• Vic - WolfPaw Computers
    replied

Moving this thread to the MM5 forum.

Leave a comment:

• crf450r
    replied

Originally posted by DesignExtend-MSI
    Both versions 4 and 5 of MIVA Merchant include import modules so you can bulk upload products.

Uploading other things may or may not require a third-party module.

Seeing that you're new to MM, you might want to checkout the Book, which walks you through the process of the entire backend.
    we are using MIVA Five and there are so many modules we coud spend alot of money getting all of them so I will take a look at the book and see what i can figure out through that. Thank you for your help we really appreciate it..

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Hazelton
    replied

Originally posted by crf450r
    We have just currently loaded miva so far seems to be alot better than zen-cart and now we are getting ready to load all of our products in, is there any suggestions on modules or anything that might make this process go smooth?
    Both versions 4 and 5 of MIVA Merchant include import modules so you can bulk upload products.

Uploading other things may or may not require a third-party module.

Seeing that you're new to MM, you might want to checkout the Book, which walks you through the process of the entire backend.

Leave a comment:

• crf450r
    replied

MIVA Merchant Five

Leave a comment:

• Vic - WolfPaw Computers
    replied

Which version of MIVA Merchant are you running?

Leave a comment:

• crf450r
    started a topic any suggestions

any suggestions

We have just currently loaded miva so far seems to be alot better than zen-cart and now we are getting ready to load all of our products in, is there any suggestions on modules or anything that might make this process go smooth?
Working...
X