Miva Upgrade Stuck at Validating Installation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miva Upgrade Stuck at Validating Installation

I've been working through the steps of updating our site to the latest Miva version today. We're self-hosted, and we were running:
    Miva Merchant 9.00068
    MivaScript Engine v5.24
    I had previously tried running the upgrade wizard to get the latest version, but it said our Miva engine needed to be upgraded. So today I manually ran through that upgrade process, which seemed to work fine and our Home screen in the admin now reports that we're running Engine 5.29:
    Miva Merchant 9.00068
    MivaScript Engine v5.29
    I started the upgrade wizard again and it seemed fine for a minute, but now it's stuck at "Validating Installation of Miva Merchant 9.07.00." - it's been on this step for 10 or 20 minutes. Anyone have any idea how I can get it working?

Some diagtool output:
    Miva Merchant Debug & Diagnostic Tool v1.0000
    Miva Merchant Virtual Machine 5.29 - Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS)

License Manage Call = all pass
    Data Directory Test = all pass
    Script Directory Test = all pass
    Data Directory Contents = timeout every time
    Script Directory Contents = timeout every time
    Installed Database Libraries = pass (MivaSQL and MySQL)
    Installed Commerce Libraries = pass (none found)
    Installed System Libraries = pass ("GD")
    The timeout errors above result in this message:
    Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

• Mike521w,

Open a ticket with support ([email protected]) and we can look at this for you. Please include a link to this forum post when opening a trouble ticket.

Thank you,

Wayne
    Wayne Smith
    Miva Merchant Support Manager

Comment

Working...
    X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept