Miva Upgrade Stuck at Validating Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Upgrade Stuck at Validating Installation

I've been working through the steps of updating our site to the latest Miva version today. We're self-hosted, and we were running:
    Miva Merchant 9.00068
    MivaScript Engine v5.24

I had previously tried running the upgrade wizard to get the latest version, but it said our Miva engine needed to be upgraded. So today I manually ran through that upgrade process, which seemed to work fine and our Home screen in the admin now reports that we're running Engine 5.29:
    Miva Merchant 9.00068
    MivaScript Engine v5.29

I started the upgrade wizard again and it seemed fine for a minute, but now it's stuck at "Validating Installation of Miva Merchant 9.07.00." - it's been on this step for 10 or 20 minutes. Anyone have any idea how I can get it working?

Some diagtool output:
    Miva Merchant Debug & Diagnostic Tool v1.0000
    Miva Merchant Virtual Machine 5.29 - Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS)

License Manage Call = all pass
    Data Directory Test = all pass
    Script Directory Test = all pass
    Data Directory Contents = timeout every time
    Script Directory Contents = timeout every time
    Installed Database Libraries = pass (MivaSQL and MySQL)
    Installed Commerce Libraries = pass (none found)
    Installed System Libraries = pass ("GD")

The timeout errors above result in this message:
    Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
    Looking for work as of March 2024! I've been a web developer for going on 20 years, with most of that time spent on Miva sites.

Mike521w,

Open a ticket with support ([email protected]) and we can look at this for you. Please include a link to this forum post when opening a trouble ticket.

Thank you,

Wayne
    Wayne Smith

Comment

Working...
    X