This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant 9 Bugs

Have you activated the item (User Interface|Items) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete McNamara View Post
      Have you activated the item (User Interface|Items) ?
      I hadn't. I didn't even realize there was a new item to activate in order for it to work. That's not mentioned in the template changes document. This makes me wonder how many other page templates require new items to be activated in order for the template changes to work…
      Last edited by skepticwebguy; 02-05-15, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your advice,
        I created a ticket and exported the products in CSV format.
        Best wishes from Sweden
        //André

Comment

There is a bug when using Price Groups to create a discount. I created an "all shoppers" volume pricing discount. When I add the correct volume and correct products to the basket, the discount appears on my BASK page. However, if I modify/update the quantity in basket to less than the required amount to trigger the discount, the basket still continues to show the discount that was previously there, even though the discount no longer applies. Proceeding through checkout, the discount eventually disappears.

EDIT: Disregard this post. It was just a conflict between the MM9 Price Group discount and the "Percent Off Based On Quantity by Category" module from Emporium Plus that I had configured to trigger the same discounts on the same products. The Price Group discount in MM9 works correctly when the other discount is deactivated in the conflicting module.
          Last edited by skepticwebguy; 02-05-15, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your advice, I created a ticket. I enclosed an export of the "failing" products in CSV format.
            Best wishes from Sweden
            //André

Originally posted by rguisewite View Post
            I am glad you like my 404 page, I had fun creating it :) Madagascar indeed!

In terms of the error you're seeing, can you open up a ticket with support so we can try to figure out what is going on? It's not an issue I've seen on my end and support hasn't had it brought to their attention as of yet. It could be a third party module attempting to load a product that doesn't exist or it could be a special character in the product name that isn't getting parsed correctly. Actually... that second possibility seems more likely. I'd definitely open up a ticket so we can try to get to the bottom of it and get a fix in if it IS something on our end, or get your stuff back up and running correctly if it isn't. Not being able to edit products is no bueno!

Comment

I updated my EMAIL_ORDERCONF_MERCHANT > Page > Details template by removing the section of code outlined in the MM9 template updates, and replacing that section of code with <mvt:item name="toe_order_contents" />. When I did a test order, the merchant email showed a duplicate item purchased (as if I had bought two items, listed on two separate lines), even though the text and totals reflected the purchase of only one item.

Comment

Product Counts Way Off

Is this a bug or something I am doing wrong? Example: Category shows 28 products assigned with the majority also using the same Canonical category. However under the Catalog > Categories > Product Count, it shows only 2.
                Another has 6 products, yet the count shows 7.
                Diana Hall
                http://aGardenPlace.com

Comment

Hi Diana

Can you post a screen shot? I don’t know where you are seeing this.

Thanks

-Eric
                  Eric Foresman
                  Software Tester
                  Miva Merchant
                  http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                  [email protected]

Comment

Pasted together screenshots to show 2 examples. The first shows a smaller product count than what is actually assigned to the category, the second shows a higher count than what is assigned. Most appear ok, although I have not actually verified.
                    prod_count.jpg
                    Diana Hall

Comment

I posted a comment in a thread about custom fields. It could be related to a bug in MM9. See here.

UPDATE: It does seem to be a bug in MM9. Deleting and recreating the custom field (that I had in place prior to the MM9 upgrade) solved the problem. Read more here.
                      Last edited by skepticwebguy; 02-09-15, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Hi Diana

That "Product count" column you have on the categories batchlist isn't part of the default software. Is that a custom field or is there a third party module that is creating that column?

Thanks

-Eric
                        Eric Foresman
                        Software Tester
                        Miva Merchant
                        http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                        [email protected]

Comment

ah ha, maybe it was showing up from Weilands Sort Categories and Products. I unchecked it so now its no longer an issue. Thanks
                          Diana Hall

Comment

When in an Edit Product screen, trying to assign a newly created product to categories, I'm unable to sort the categories in the standard order (the order that customers see). There is a "Display Order" sort option but when I sort using this method it only sorts in alphabetical order by code not how the categories are actually organized. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by skepticwebguy View Post
                              I updated my EMAIL_ORDERCONF_MERCHANT > Page > Details template by removing the section of code outlined in the MM9 template updates, and replacing that section of code with <mvt:item name="toe_order_contents" />. When I did a test order, the merchant email showed a duplicate item purchased (as if I had bought two items, listed on two separate lines), even though the text and totals reflected the purchase of only one item.

I am having this same problem after implementing the MM9 CSSUI template changes and had to roll back to the old template. Both customer and merchant emails have the duplicate line item with one charge. I wonder if anyone has an idea on how to fix so we can use it as intended and functioning as it should, or if it is truly a bug. Thank you.
                              Kristin Park

Comment

Originally posted by 1873Peacemaker View Post
                                I am having this same problem after implementing the MM9 CSSUI template changes and had to roll back to the old template. Both customer and merchant emails have the duplicate line item with one charge. I wonder if anyone has an idea on how to fix so we can use it as intended and functioning as it should, or if it is truly a bug. Thank you.
                                Are you on the 5.21 engine by chance?
                                Ryan Guisewite
                                Lead UI Developer / Miva, Inc.
                                www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
                                X