Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ability to open in a new tab gone?

Hi cpapxchange

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but you can open most links, all the menu items, and results from the universal search into a new tab by holding down Ctrl when you click on it with a mouse or using a middle click with the mouse if your mouse supports it.

However this does not work for the batch list buttons, for instance the "go to" button for products, categories, and pages. We do have a bug in for this and is marked to be fixed in the next release.

Whona

Thanks for opening a ticket I will take a look at it. We have seen a similar issue in IE8 with those font images not loading correctly, but in that case a refresh of the browser always gets them to load, and we have a bug in for it.

However we have never seen that issue in chrome. What version of chrome are you on right now?

Thanks

-Eric
    Eric Foresman
    Software Tester
    Miva Merchant
    http://www.mivamerchant.com/
    [email protected]

Comment

Google Chrome Version 39.0.2171.65 m

Last edited by whona; 11-21-14, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
        Cpapexchange,

You can have multiple tabs open in the same browser. Ctrl Click should get what you want.
        Rick, Command click on a Mac but I know what you mean. But in new Miva you can't Control/Command click on the left hand arrow buttons, next to product names, to edit multiple products in tabs. You could in old Miva. From Eric's post though it sounds like you guys are working on it.

Comment

Working...
        X