Price Group and Power Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Price Group and Power Search

I don't have any updates to this at this time.

The best option at this time is to use the code here - See Predicted Discount Display

http://www.miva.com/videos/articles/...ement-examples
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thank you for the toolkit option, that's great! I'll get right on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
        I don't have any updates to this at this time.

The best option at this time is to use the code here - See Predicted Discount Display

http://www.miva.com/videos/articles/...ement-examples
        This was very, very helpful for calculating the predicted discount pricing on the page templates. Thank you!

Is there any way to get the original retail price so that we can display the sale price properly?

<mvt:if expr="l.settings:product:retail GT l.settings:product:price">
        <s class="price-cost">&mvt:product:formatted_retail;</s>
        <span class="sale">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</span>
        <mvt:else>
        &mvt:product:formatted_price;
        </mvt:if>

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here...

How to show price group pricing in powersearch or toolkit built search results (searching within categories).

1. Load up the array and product discounts for the search results:
          Code:
                  <mvt:assign name="g.product_count" value="miva_array_elements( l.settings:search_results:products )" />
                  <mvt:do name="l.success" file="g.module_feature_tui_ut" value="CommonComponentFields_Initialize_Product_Discounts_Runtime( l.settings:search_results:products, g.product_count )" />
          2. Within the search_results:product loop, "product:adjusted_price" = retail price before sale, "product:price" = price group pricing.
          Code:
                              <mvt:if expr="g.customer:pgrpcount GT 0 and NOT ISNULL l.settings:product:customfield_values:customfields:WLSALE">
                                  <div id="js-price-value" class="purple" data-base-price="&mvt:product:price;">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</div>
                              <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:product:adjusted_price GT l.settings:product:price">
                                  <p><div class="strike">&mvt:product:adjusted_price;</div><div class="red">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</div></p>
                              <mvt:else>
                                  <div id="js-price-value" data-base-price="&mvt:product:price;">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</div>
                              </mvt:if>
          3. Profit!

Comment

Working...
          X