Abandoned cart module?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bigdog12
    Mivite

    • May 2008
    • 152

    #1

    Abandoned cart module?

    I know there used to be Runa, and was wondering if there was a module for version 9 that deals with abandoned carts (offer a discount or something when they try to leave) and also will track the end user activities that led them to that point?
    I'm looking for something that doesn't cost an arm and leg.

    Thanks for the recommendations.
  • oliverands
    Mivite








    • Jun 2010
    • 428

    #2
    Re: Abandoned cart module?

    It's not exactly the same, but I use AdRoll retargeting to present offers on Facebook and websites to individuals who abandoned carts. You can set your own budget (as low or high as you like), and I have consistently seen very good ROI on these ads. I've tried Google AdWords retargeting for cart abandoners as well, but performance on that platform never provided me with a positive ROI. I'm not sure what secret sauce AdRoll has that Google doesn't, but they perform much, much better.
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

    Comment

    Working...
    X