Show Discounted Price on Category Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Discounted Price on Category Page

When I'm running a sale, I create a price group to discount products for a certain time frame. However when I do this, the sale price only shows up on the individual products page, it does not show up when someone is viewing all products in a category. On that page, it just shows the normal sale price, not the extra discount.

For Example
    This item is currently on sale for $233.94
    http://www.vdubwarehouse.com/mm5/mer...ct_Code=651091

However, when viewed on the category page, it lists the price as $246.95 (Our normal sale price). Not the current sale price.
    As seen here (it should be the first line, second item)
    http://www.vdubwarehouse.com/mm5/mer..._gti20t_engine

Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated

Are you using the same token on each page? I'm noticing on your prod page you have the regular price still listed but with strikethrough text and it's that price that is showing on your ctgy page. My first step would be to compare the tokens you are using using on those two pages.
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Make sure you have something like this on the CTGY page (or reformat it to match the style you want) >> Category Product List Layout:

Code:
                      <mvt:if expr="l.settings:product:base_price GT l.settings:product:price">
                          <span class="category-product-retail-price">&mvt:product:formatted_base_price;</span> <span class="category-product-sale-price">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</span>
                      <mvt:else>
                          <span class="category-product-price">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</span>
                      </mvt:if>
      And, below Custom Fields, make sure you have checked: Calculate Predicted Discounts and Sale Price

Hope this helps!

Jamie
      Jamie Donaldson
      JSDVS Web Design / Development
      Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

My apologies for never replying to this. As I was looking through this, I changed formatted_base_price to formatted_price
        I'd like for it to show both, BUT, in the meantime, this is fine as when I changed it trying to put both in, it messed up all the formatting. I'll re-visit this and try to make it a little better, but in the meantime, it works!

Comment

Working...
        X