FedEx Ground Labels to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedEx Ground Labels to Canada

We would like to know if anyone has solved this problem. When we ship FedEx ground to Canada we get a label ok but we don't get the 3 commercial invoices that should print out with the label. We do fill out the customs forms that Miva brings up but they never print. When we do the shipment on FedEx Manager or FedEx.com we get the label with the commercial invoices.

Anyone have this working correctly direct from Miva. We do print out all our FedEx labels on a Zebra printer direct from Miva unless we run into a problem.
    Thanks,
    Chet Vincentz
    [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
    www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
    www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

It's been a long time since I looked at this, but as I recall it prints all 4 pages and you have to trigger them (it'll show 4 labels up top and you have to select each one and send it to your Zebra printer)
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by chetv View Post
      We would like to know if anyone has solved this problem. When we ship FedEx ground to Canada we get a label ok but we don't get the 3 commercial invoices that should print out with the label. We do fill out the customs forms that Miva brings up but they never print. When we do the shipment on FedEx Manager or FedEx.com we get the label with the commercial invoices.

Anyone have this working correctly direct from Miva. We do print out all our FedEx labels on a Zebra printer direct from Miva unless we run into a problem.
      I've checked with development on this and FedEx is not returning the forms on the Web Services API when the label is created.
      Jim McCormick
      Miva Merchant Support
      866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Rick,
        Thanks for your suggestion. We tried it and couldn't see extra labels to print. Jim did post after your post. I find it interesting that FedEx gives out the information to FedEx Manager (their software) and doesn't pass it through on their API. I wonder if that's true for all the other shipping software or Miva is just getting short changed. It basically makes Miva useless for shipping ground to Canada. We also tried FedEx Economy and that didn't work either. One big problem is you can't bill recipient. I don't think any of the shipping add on's to Miva have the same problem but we don't use them.

Thanks anyway,
        Chet
        Thanks,
        Chet Vincentz
        [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
        www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
        www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

Working...
        X