Sorting Facet Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorting Facet Results

Is there a way to sort the results under particular facets? (For example, under “Size,” have the results sorted in the order: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3X)
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

• To clarify, I'm not trying to sort the filtered product results, but rather sort the selectable "options" that appear the facet. I'd like the options to appear in a more logical order instead of alphabetically sorted.. Sort the size facet options in the order XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3X.
    Last edited by delcorsets; 07-16-18, 07:37 AM.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

• I don't see anything built-in that would sort the facets themselves. You can copy the facet items into another array and then sort that array and display them sorted the way you want. I did an array sorting thing a while back and there is the answer near the bottom of the page: https://www.miva.com/forums/forum/de...quicksortarray
      Hope that helps. Yes, it would be cool to have a sorting option built-in wouldn't it? I guess it's pretty complicated as it stands so adding more features just makes that 'worse'. Miva is cool though since we CAN do more, like a custom variable array to sort, if we want.
      Colin Puttick
      I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept