Sample Google Shopping Feed help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample Google Shopping Feed help

So I am lost in the weeds, I have been trying to set up a Google Shopping Feed since the Miva Marketplaces Google Shopping API feed does not work well.

1st Question
    When I try to use the Sample Google Shopping Feed at https://docs.miva.com/code-samples/s...-shopping-feed
    none of the "&mvt:record:customfield:googleshopping_...;" fields populate,

Am I missing something?

2nd
    How do I get just one Product ID field for all products and variants?

Are there any other examples of google shopping feeds I could see?
    Stephen Scheer
    Digital Visuals

• Hello,

None of the custom fields are being populated? I just tried it on a test product and it is working appropriately. Are the normal product fields being populated?
    HEADER TEMPLATE
    Code:
    PRODUCT_CODE,PRODUCT_NAME,PRODUCT_CUSTOMFIELD_GOOGLE_SHOPPING:_TITLE&mvt:eol:crlf;
    ITERATOR TEMPLATE
    Code:
    &mvt:record:code;,&mvt:record:name;,&mvt:record:customfield:googleshopping_title;&mvt:eol:crlf;
    You want one product ID for all products and variants? So the master product ID? That should be available in
    Code:
    &mvt:record:id;
    David Carver
    Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

• for the ITERATOR TEMPLATE
      Code:

&mvt:record:customfield:googleshopping_title; still did not output any data

The &mvt:record:code;,&mvt:record:name; works fine

But I have had no luck exporting any &mvt:record:customfield:googleshopping_....

FYI I Have added the this problem to Support Ticket #QHS-202-26568
      Last edited by lickx; Today, 10:59 AM.
      Stephen Scheer
      Digital Visuals

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept