Mailchimp API Settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailchimp API Settings

Where can I find the Mailchimp API settings in the latest version of Miva? I'm not seeing it under Utilities in my store.

• Order fulfillment settings > MailChimp

You can find the templates under User Interface. Hope this helps! FYI you can always use search if your having trouble finding something.

Comment

• I might not have been clear enough. I'm looking for the place where I can update my API key. The instructions say they it should be under Utilities, but its no longer there.

Comment

• Maybe we don't need the API key since the big Mailchimp update?

UPDATE: Now I'm sure that's the case. The API Key was the old method of authorizing the module, so disregard my previous question. The back story is I received an email from Mailchimp saying the key needed to be updated.
        Last edited by TFo; 12-06-18, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept