Printable Invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printable Invoice

I am having issues with the printable invoice. We batch invoices and then use the printable invoice function to print packing/picking slips. We have several attributes for our products size/color/thickness and they need to be on the invoice, which they are. We were using Shipworks to print the invoices that they would come out perfect, but we switched to Shiprush and are not able to use the invoices, the attributes do not show up. I am working with Miva Professional services and they have worked on this for 5 hours ($750) and the invoices which look ok in the html format do not print to either a printer of pdf and I am running out of money for what I thought would be a simple task. What I need is a format that prints the batch of invoices, that is clean and clear for our warehouse packing team, has a separator (line) between products and has page breaks so that products are not broken up between pages if the invoice requires more than one page of products. Any help?

Depending on your skill level with HTML and CSS, you can use a Template Batch report to do this. If this is just for internal use, you might skip the most of the HTML/CSS markup and just output something that looks more like a text document. Depending on how many items might be in an order, if this was a more straight forward 'text' heavy format, be hard to require more than a page. For example, I'd have something like:

Order #121233

ITEMS

Item 1. Code/Warehouse location/etc
    Item 2. Code/Warehouse location/etc
    Item 3. Code/Warehouse location/etc
    Item 4. Code/Warehouse location/etc
    Item 5. Code/Warehouse location/etc
    Item 6. Code/Warehouse location/etc
    Item 7. Code/Warehouse location/etc

etc

Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I would like to do that. Can you please help me making a portable invoice? Thanks for your time.

Comment

Best place is the start here:

https://docs.miva.com/reference-guid...-batch-reports
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

okey sure! I will definitely try it.

Comment

Working...
          X