Toolkit vquick on Related Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolkit vquick on Related Products

For some reason, I am not able to get vquick to return a value for pcount in the following code which is located in the Related Content section for products (I plan to use the alsobought items in this section instead of the related products):

<mvt:item name="customfields" param="Read_Product_Code( l.settings:product:code, 'alsobought', l.settings:customfields)" />
    <mvt:if expr="NOT ISNULL l.settings:customfields">
    &mvt:customfields;
    <mvt:item name="toolkit" param="vquick|pcount|l.settings:customfields" />
    <mvt:if expr="pcount GT 0">

The customfields variable does have the correct data (160-4579,160-17728,931-1612,160-17928,) and is returned as expected by line #3. I would expect pcount to EQ 4, but it has no value when evaluated. I also tried the same code in the Product Display layout and had the same issue.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Paul

I'm starting to believe that Toolkit is not working on our PROD page. The Toolkit item is added to the page. Is this possible? If so, is there a native function similar to vquick?

Thanks,
    Paul
    Paul

Comment

I've found that nearly all Toolkit functions can be recreated using some sort of combination of native functions. Looking briefly at the toolkit docs, vquick has a few different use cases.

I would recommend checking either https://docs.miva.com/mivascript or https://www.mivascript.com for many of the native functions.

Comment

Thanks. I figured out the issue a couple of days ago (should have posted an update). One of its variables was conflicting with another on the page and causing issues. Recreating that function for use with its alsobought capabilities through native functions could have been done, but would have been a bit more involved.
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X