Amazon Pay - Can't Get Past OSEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Pay - Can't Get Past OSEL

I am working on a development site trying to implement some customizations to shipping, and I can't get past the OSEL page. I have removed all customizations and copied the exact templates from the live site to the dev site, but when I try to get past the shipping selection, I am redirected to OCST with the message "Your session has timed out.." The checkout process is working fine on the live site.

Any ideas on what could be going wrong?

Just had the same thing on a dev site. I found that in Domain Settings - Site Configuration that somehow Link to all pages using HTTPS was checked, and there were explicit https entries in Non-secure URL to Miva Merchant and Base URL for Graphics. Changed them and voila! no error.
    Gordon Currie
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit Any Document Easily | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I was so hoping you were on to something with this, but the domain settings do not have Link to all pages using HTTPS checked and the non-secure URLs don't have https in them, so sadly no voila for me. I tried removing the secure path in the form actions and that didn't help either. I tried all three settings for including session parameters, and still nothing. I'm sure it's something simple, but I just can't figure it out.

Comment

Leanne, is your dev site also set to fully HTTPS like I assume the live site is? I know I always set the dev sites to full HTTPS even if I have to accept the self-signed SSL warnings. I'd do that id you have not. Also completely delete your session and cookies for that site (web developer tools toolbar) or use a browser you hate and only use for testing so you can clear it out completely.

If that does not work I would recommend unassigning all the amazon pay items from each of the checkout pages on the dev site and then assigning them again. Config them again via your settings you have on the live site or just use the defaults if you don't have those and get this working first.

After that I'd submit a support ticket to Miva
        Colin Puttick
        Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

Yes!!! Thank you Colin, that did the trick.

Comment

Yay! :) :)
            Colin Puttick
            Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne View Post
              Yes!!! Thank you Colin, that did the trick.
              For posterity and others encountering this issue, can you be more explicit?
              Gordon Currie
              Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit Any Document Easily | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
              phosphormedia.com

Comment

Yes, sorry. I set the domain settings to https to match the live site, and set all pages to "Always Link to This Page Using HTTPS". I did not have to take the remaining steps that Colin recommended, that was enough to get Amazon Pay working.

Comment

Working...
                X