Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the default wish list name upon creation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the default wish list name upon creation?

I'm modifying the wish list feature to use as more of a 'save cart' option, and by default when creating a wish list from the cart page, it names it 'wish list'. I'd like to know if there's a way to change that, I want to set to something like 'Saved Cart from - date / time'.

Thanks!

• I have a decent start on a solution for this and can post code once I'm done for any one that's interested, but I've run into one issue. I need to be able to have a new wishlist created every time I add a new cart to a wishlist. Right now, it will either create a new list (if I don't have one), if I do have one, it will automatically add the products to that one. If I have multiple lists, it asks me to choose which one to add the cart contents to.

What I'd like, is to always create a new wishlist when adding the cart contents (uses the action MAWL)

Comment

• Just for other people that might be interested: <mvt:if expr="l.settings:wishlist:title EQ 'Wish List'">Desired Default Title<mvt:else>&mvte:wishlist:title;</mvt:if>

Sorry, I do not have a solution for your second inquiry.

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept