Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITEM-level numbers for "group:order:order_status"

Hello All,

I believe I know the order status numbers at the ORDER level (e.g. 100 = "Processing") but I'm now trying to find more representations at the ITEM level.

For example, for this field on ORDS Product code: l.settings:group:order:order_status .... I'm trying to replace "Picking" with another word.

What is the number representation for "Picking"? (i.e. a Shipment has been created in Order Processing but not yet shipped.)

Is there a single page in Miva Help that shows the entire family of numbers and what they represent?

Thanks for any help here.

cheers,
    Michael

• 0- Pending
    100 - Processing
    200 - Shipped
    201 - Partially Shipped
    300 - Cancelled
    400 - Backordered
    500 - RMA Issued
    600 - Returned

BTW: I don't remember this stuff at all...I just type:

site:miva.com order processing code meanings

And get the answer. (Half the time its by some crack head named bruce @ phosphormedia :) )

Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

• Those are the status values for Orders, not for OrderItems. As it happens, I'm doing a project this week that requires me to work with OrderItems.

OrderItems may use some of the same values as Orders; but a look thru the LSK shows that they can also have some other values. The DB reference manual doesn't have a list of these, but I seem to remember seeing them somewhere. Maybe someone from in-house at Miva can help us out with this?
      Kent Multer
      Magic Metal Productions
      http://TheMagicM.com
      * Web developer/designer
      * E-commerce and Miva
      * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept