Braintree Set Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braintree Set Up

Are the instructions here; https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guides/braintree all that is needed to set up braintree?

Is there anything we need to do on any of the checkout pages?

We currently use the PayPal Payments Advanced and/or Payflow Gateway using Payflow Pro.

Once ready do we change the Payment method rules to be linked to Braintree instead of the Payflow Gateway?

Anything else i need to know while making the transition?

Thanks in advance
    Nick Harkins
    www.loveisarose.com
    *Web Developer
    *Miva
    *Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Ads

Okay so as a test I added the braintree module to the store and filled out the proper info in the braintree tab in payment settings.

We have the advanced fraud management enabled in braintree and also checked the box in the braintree tab

I then went to Payment Method Rules and checked the box "Exclude This Method Unless Permitted by Products" for all that were using "PayPal Payments Advanced and/or Payflow Gateway"

So I went to test it on the site and all the payment methods showed up correctly but when going to the last step in checkout (OPAY) the braintree iframe did not show up. There was no way to enter payment information.

I deleted the module for now and unchecked the box "Exclude This Method Unless Permitted by Products" for all the payment methods using "PayPal Payments Advanced and/or Payflow Gateway"

Is there an item I am missing that should be assigned?

Not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
    Nick Harkins
    www.loveisarose.com
    *Web Developer
    *Miva

Comment

I'm trying to add the code for the OPAY page but keep getting an error saying "Error while saving content:"
      Nick Harkins
      www.loveisarose.com
      *Web Developer
      *Miva

Comment

Also tried attaching it as a .txt file and got this error message "Error uploading image"
        Nick Harkins
        www.loveisarose.com
        *Web Developer
        *Miva

Comment

lesliekirk Its a pretty heavily modified suivant readytheme. And by reset do you mean unassign and reassign items?
          Nick Harkins
          www.loveisarose.com
          *Web Developer
          *Miva

Comment

and I was referring to posting the OPAY page code here on the forum. I can edit the page code within miva just fine.
            Nick Harkins
            www.loveisarose.com
            *Web Developer
            *Miva

Comment

Sorry if the way that was worded was a little confusing. I went ahead and created a support ticket with miva. Thanks though.
              Nick Harkins
              www.loveisarose.com
              *Web Developer
              *Miva

Comment

Working...
              X