Searchspring data question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searchspring data question

Surprisingly, I haven't had a client's store that was using Searchspring. Looks like I might need to feed some product data for it. Where would the data be stuffed for access by Searchspring? I am guessing it's probably custom product fields?

Thanks,

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Maybe I'm not understanding, but yes, Searchspring can use custom field data for facets, results etc. Searchspring has a Miva module to generate a feed. Customers can simply select the custom fields (and other product related data) they'd like Searchspring to use.

Then in Searchspring, you can decide to do with the imported data:

Searchspring should walk you through the process/set up everything for you or your client.

Comment

Thanks, Ryan. The data is from external sources and I need to populate the container. The store owner wasn't sure where Searchspring pulled the data from. We did make an assumption it was a product custom field. I wanted to check that it wasn't a Searchspring specific table I would need to write/update the data to.

Scott
      Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
      Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
      MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
      Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
      AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
      My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Working...
      X