Authorizing free orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authorizing free orders

We occasionally have a customer who has a free order, by using reward points / free shipping. Since no payment is authorized in Miva, the orders don't import into Stone Edge. I've checked for settings in Stone Edge to allow the orders to import, but didn't find anything. Is there something that I can do in Miva to authorize a free order?

Originally posted by heatherwebdev View Post
    We occasionally have a customer who has a free order, by using reward points / free shipping. Since no payment is authorized in Miva, the orders don't import into Stone Edge. I've checked for settings in Stone Edge to allow the orders to import, but didn't find anything. Is there something that I can do in Miva to authorize a free order?
    I had to lookup what Stone Edge was & supposedly it supports Miva. Have you contacted their customer service to ask that question? It would seem to me if you are exporting all orders whether free or not, they should import into Stone Edge. Looking at this page, https://www.stoneedge.com/order-mana...er-processing/, it sure sounds like it should work. Are the free orders exporting from Miva & you have verified they are in a csv file? If they are exporting, then it must be something within Stone Edge

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
    , owner
    Miss Kate's Creations
    [email protected]
    www.misskatescreations.com

Handcrafted fabric covered photo albums, frames, brag books and MORE

Comment

Working...
    X