admin screen for category - product listings irritation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admin screen for category - product listings irritation

When adding or editing product assigned to categories...
    I find it irritating that when I selected columns to display for the product list (so I can choose products to add to a category) that the columns don't 'stick' when i go to a different category.

Those settings (selections) should stay stuck to whatever you last set so you don't have to keep turning them on .. obviously if you want them on, you want them ON. If you want them off then they should stay off. but they should keep turning off.

The store needs a memory for the admin users.

Kelly
    Last edited by kayakbabe; 07-11-14, 09:12 AM. Reason: removed a snarky comment that I really didn't need to share

Re: admin screen for category - product listings irritation

Those settings should be retained across categories already, as long as you're logged in as the same user.

The settings are stored on a screen+tab basis though, so the settings for the Products tab of the Catalog screen will not automatically apply to the Products tab of the Edit Category screen. But if you change the list on the Products tab of the Edit Category screen, those settings should apply across all categories.

If the software isn't working like this for you it's some sort of bug and we'll have to track it down.

Comment

Working...
    X