Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no payment type defined yet on BASK page template paypal items are displaying at top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no payment type defined yet on BASK page template paypal items are displaying at top

I have a fresh store, no payment types defined at all.
    Wanted to edit the BASK page template and at the top
    these three items are displaying

paypal address control
    paypal error message display
    paypal express checkout button

I do not have paypal turned on. And have never turned it on.
    I have zero payment types defined and there never have been any payment types at all in this demo store
    Jim helped me get into this fresh demo store. but i found it had a version 8 store in it.
    So per another post in this topic from Rick.
    I deleted that store and added a new store.

This is occurring in the new store. I do see there is an "original" version of this BASK template.
    but I don't think there should be two versions since it's a fresh store.
    Does the newly installed version 9 virgin store include more than one version of some of the page templates?
    Last edited by kayakbabe; 07-11-14, 10:24 AM.

Re: no payment type defined yet on BASK page template paypal items are displaying at

Hi Kayakbabe

When you were on the add store screen, did you uncheck the checkbox for “Enable PayPal Express Checkout”? If not then the PayPal Express Checkout and/or Payments Pro module would have been installed for you right after the store was created.

You can check to see if that module is installed in your demo store on the payments screen.

If you did uncheck the “Enable PayPal Express Checkout” checkbox (it’s checked by default) and those template changes were still made then that is an issue and I will try to reproduce it.

Hope this helps

-Eric
    Eric Foresman
    Software Tester
    Miva Merchant
    http://www.mivamerchant.com/
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X