Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rguisewite
    replied
    I wish! I can't tell you the ridiculous amount of time spent just fixing awful browser inconsistencies. In fact, this issue never would have happened if not for FireFox and its completely different interpretation of padding on textareas from all the other browsers!

Leave a comment:

• AHerb
    replied
    Just Chrome is enough, ha-ha :-)

Leave a comment:

• rguisewite
    replied
    Hey AHerb

Sorry for the late response. I've had looking into this on my list for a little while. We'll just blame it on the holidays ;) The short answer to why this is happening is because we're doing extra stuff to add features/functionality on top of a normal textarea (for source mode). Normally the browser handles when the jump to the cursor as the textarea's value changes. Due to some of the meddling we've done, the browsers don't always "jump" when they should. I've filed a bug and attached it to the next release, so (barring any complications), this issue should be resolved for the next release. I have a working fix, but I need to do some testing in all the browsers and such to make sure it works everywhere and not just Chrome.

Leave a comment:

• AHerb
    started a topic Horizontal scrolling issue

Horizontal scrolling issue

Let's imagine we have two or more loooong lines. (see IMG, all is good at this point)

Now I want to cut one line into the buffer.

To do so I select required line. Used keyboard in my case: Placed the cursor at the beginning of the line, pressed Shift+End on a Windows machine. (see IMG, all is good at this point)

Now I press Shift+Del or Ctrl+X to cut the line. Line is cut into the buffer, cursor is at the beginning of the line, but the view did not change. (See IMG below)
    At this point I'm expecting to see the cursor, scroll bar should be returned all the way back to the left.

Working...
X