Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inventory Control Software?

Hello all,

We're using ShipWorks and Miva Merchant to run a few sites and we're finally at a point where we really need something to help us track our inventory, created purchase orders, reconcile invoices, etc.

Does anyone here have any suggestions on something that would work for us? We're open to having a second system that doesn't talk directly to SW or MM, but it'd be great if it did. Additionally, we do want something installed on the local network using a .NET framework is possible.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Inventory Control Software?

Are you going to use an ERP system for this? Like MAS 90 or Dynamix? Otherwise you might check into StoneEdge or Dydacomp MOM (Mail Order Manager).

They both do what you describe without being a full ERP.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

We're looking for an ERP option that we can install and run locally. Looking at StoneEdge and MOM, but we'd like options that don't integrate with Miva Merchant as well ones that have the option to integrate with both Miva and ShipWorks.

Comment

We have tools that let you integrate with virtually any ERP system for our Miva Merchant Enterprise product. If you want info on that, email me and I'll get you more info.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

There are quite a few web-based systems such as OrderWave, Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) and NetSuite that have APIs (some with full inventory/pack-and-ship outsourcing as well if you wanted to go that route). We have a direct integrations with OrderWave and NetSuite, are looking into FBA, and also have a semi-custom EDI gateway system that connects Quibber with nearly any inventory / warehouse / order management package. If Miva Merchant Enterprise and locally installed software doesn't work out for you, feel free to reach out for more information.

best,
          James
          James Harrell
          current: Friend of Miva
          2007-2012 eMediaSales & Viking Coders
          2005-2007 Miva Merchant
          2001-2005 Copernicus

Comment

A little more information on what we're looking for that might help describe what we want:

We're looking for a system that has the ability to do the following:

-Track inventory
            -Create purchase orders
            -Track incoming items compared to purchase orders
            -Reconcile invoices compared to incoming stock and purchase orders
            -Track outgoing items from inventory.
            -Create and print custom and imported barcode labels
            -Scan in and out with handheld barcode readers
            -Is installed on our network and is accessible even when there is no online connection.

Comment

I do most those things with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Manufacturing & Wholesale 12.0 and it talks to Miva via Synchro. The one thing that I don't do with QB is create barcode labels. Though I do know that you can import image files to go with your products that you are tracking in inventory.

Comment

Working...
              X