X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.000 Support Thread

Originally posted by elcucococo View Post
    Certainly. I do not want to give away the other eBay seller's profile name, for security reasons, but I received their order for a plush anime toy doll, and we are a tackle shop with not a toy in sight. :)

I was able to pull up their listing in eBay to match it with the order I have in my Miva store currently.

Yes, you are correct, my eBay settings are set to "Do Not Import eBay Orders".

Let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks for your help.
    Hi Carlos,

We looked into it yesterday and have found the issue. We are currently working on a fix. Manually clicking on the Update All Listings or the Get Orders button is not affected by this issue.

We'll let you know when the fix is out.

Thanks
    David Carver
    Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by GregMeskil View Post
      I do not see where we can add to eBay motors. Is this something that is going to be fixed?

Greg
      Hi Greg,

Unfortunately we do not support the eBay motors site at this time. We do plan on supporting it in the future, but at this time there's no ETA.
      Last edited by Rick Wilson; 05-23-14, 12:45 PM.
      David Carver
      Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Kyle,

I'm not having issues uploading images. This is an issue when the images do not meet eBay specs. E.g If I have a 400px x 400px images eBay comes back with an error that the minimum long side needs to be 500px.

I have fixed the images for the products in question, update the listing, and it still errors out stating that the product needs to be a minimum of 500px on the longest side.
        Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
        (770) 441-9447
        The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
        http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

Originally posted by slabar View Post
          Kyle,

I'm not having issues uploading images. This is an issue when the images do not meet eBay specs. E.g If I have a 400px x 400px images eBay comes back with an error that the minimum long side needs to be 500px.

I have fixed the images for the products in question, update the listing, and it still errors out stating that the product needs to be a minimum of 500px on the longest side.
          Sorry for the misunderstanding. When/where is this error showing? Can you provide the error code and error message for the error as well.

Kyle Hansen
          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
            Sorry for the misunderstanding. When/where is this error showing? Can you provide the error code and error message for the error as well.

Kyle Hansen
            eBayError.jpg
            Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
            (770) 441-9447
            The Martial Arts Store

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]742[/ATTACH]

Thank you. I am looking into this issue in further depth, but for now can we try something. Can you make the image greater than 500x500. Reason is re-sizing can cause pixel loss and people have noted that 500 minimum will sometimes get rejected.

Thanks,

Kyle
              [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Kyle,

The new picture (in the previous attachment) is 600px x 600px.
                Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                (770) 441-9447
                The Martial Arts Store

Comment

Originally posted by dcarver View Post
                  Hi Carlos,

We looked into it yesterday and have found the issue. We are currently working on a fix. Manually clicking on the Update All Listings or the Get Orders button is not affected by this issue.

We'll let you know when the fix is out.

Thanks
                  David, Glad I could help (sort of). Good luck and thank you!
                  Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
                  Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Kyle,

The new picture (in the previous attachment) is 600px x 600px.
                    I will keep looking into this, but it seems that this is an issue with eBay and not our module. I would either keep trying a larger photo or talk with eBay at this point. If you want to send me your 600x600 picture I would like to try it from my test account.

Thanks,
                    Kyle Hansen
                    Miva Software Developer
                    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Kyle,

I think for some reason I am explaining the issue wrong as the images are not the problem and will start over.

1) Original product image is 400px x 400px
                      2) I forget to update the image from 400px to 500px or better
                      3) Having forgotten to update the image I click on Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings, change all the necessary information, and click update
                      4) Still having forgotten to change the image from 400px to 500px or better I click on Marketplace - eBay Product Listings
                      5) I then click on Create Listing
                      6) This action then gives me the error/code I attached previously
                      7) I deleting and updating the picture, go back into Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings, change all the necessary information, and click update again
                      8) Go back into Marketplace - eBay Product Listings and click Create Listing
                      9) I still receive the same error/code message

I do not believe the problem is on the eBay side but in the Miva side. To recap the problem is not with the image itself but with the fact that for some reason the Miva code does not properly update with the new image settings before sending the listing to eBay.

Hope this helps a little better and sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
                      Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                      (770) 441-9447
                      The Martial Arts Store

Comment

Originally posted by dcarver View Post
                        Variations will be support in the next beta version we release. Currently you could only have individual listings for a product. In addition, inventory will be allocated when a listing is posted for all your variations if that is how you have your eBay settings configured within the module.Hope this helps
                        David,

I have inventory tracking at the attribute level enabled in my Miva store.

Are you suggesting that we should currently be listing our inactive variant products with the Marketplace module if we have parent products with attributes?

Thanks!
                        Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
                        Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Kyle,

I think for some reason I am explaining the issue wrong as the images are not the problem and will start over.

3) Having forgotten to update the image I click on Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings, change all the necessary information, and click update
                          4) Still having forgotten to change the image from 400px to 500px or better I click on Marketplace - eBay Product Listings
                          7) I deleting and updating the picture, go back into Marketplace - eBay Listing Settings, change all the necessary information, and click update again

I do not believe the problem is on the eBay side but in the Miva side. To recap the problem is not with the image itself but with the fact that for some reason the Miva code does not properly update with the new image settings before sending the listing to eBay.

Okay thanks, I will try to replicate this. Are you doing this in production or sandbox?
                          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Kyle,

In order for me to test this completely I need you to set up a ticket with us asking to set up mvcall log to capture the call logs made to eBay when this error happens. Once the ticket is created and the call log is set up correctly we can trigger the events so I can see and test properly the issue. Reference this thread when creating a ticket.
                            [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Production

Okay thanks, I will try to replicate this. Are you doing this in production or sandbox?
                              Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                              (770) 441-9447
                              The Martial Arts Store

Comment

I will get the ticket submitted today.

In order for me to test this completely I need you to set up a ticket with us asking to set up mvcall log to capture the call logs made to eBay when this error happens. Once the ticket is created and the call log is set up correctly we can trigger the events so I can see and test properly the issue. Reference this thread when creating a ticket.
                                Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                                (770) 441-9447
                                The Martial Arts Store

Comment

Working...
                                X