X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.000 Support Thread

Kyle,

I just realized I did not give you the SKU numbers for the two products in question. They are TC-20-50 & TC-17-36. Sorry about that.
    Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
    (770) 441-9447
    The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
    http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

Originally posted by elcucococo View Post
      David,

I have inventory tracking at the attribute level enabled in my Miva store.

Are you suggesting that we should currently be listing our inactive variant products with the Marketplace module if we have parent products with attributes?

Thanks!
      Hi Carlos,

In the current version of the module variants is not supported. So yes, if you wanted to list your large green shirt and small red shirt for example, you would have to do them individually even though the parent products are the same.

In the upcoming version of the module, we will be supporting variants so you can list just your shirt and it will send all the variants to eBay in one listing.

Does this make sense?

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks
      David Carver
      Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by dcarver View Post
        Hi Carlos,

In the current version of the module variants is not supported. So yes, if you wanted to list your large green shirt and small red shirt for example, you would have to do them individually even though the parent products are the same.

In the upcoming version of the module, we will be supporting variants so you can list just your shirt and it will send all the variants to eBay in one listing.

Does this make sense?

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks
        David,

It makes total sense. I will proceed onward!

Thank you!
        Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
        Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Originally posted by slabar View Post
          Kyle,

I just realized I did not give you the SKU numbers for the two products in question. They are TC-20-50 & TC-17-36. Sorry about that.
          After you changed the image, did you go into Image Management under Utilities and check for an updated image? This is in Miva Admin. It might still be throwing the old re-sized image to eBay.

John
          Thank you,
          John

Comment

Originally posted by widgetsupply View Post
            After you changed the image, did you go into Image Management under Utilities and check for an updated image? This is in Miva Admin. It might still be throwing the old re-sized image to eBay.

John
            Hey John,
            The solution is that if you need to update an image size to NOT update the image on the server as we use the image id to reference what eBay image URL to send to eBay. If you use the Additional Images tab to delete the image and then add the update image this way, you will need to go and update the Image list on the Listing Settings for that product.

Thanks
            [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Done. It did import orders for us.
              Last edited by widgetsupply; 06-03-14, 08:48 AM.
              Thank you,
              John

Comment

We are planning on transitioning from Blackthorne. Does anyone have any advice?
                Thank you,
                John

Comment

eBay was not updated with shipping info after we shipped.
                  Last edited by widgetsupply; 06-03-14, 08:47 AM.
                  Thank you,
                  John

Comment

We use StoneEdge Order Manager. Currently we import eBay orders from Blackthorne. At this point, we will probably transition to eBay's Selling Manager Pro. However, we would like to be able to get our orders into our current process flow and have inventory automatically adjusted.

Here are the issues I can think of right now:

- We need the tracking number to go back to eBay along with a shipped notice. This would be from StoneEdge to Miva to eBay.

- Is it possible for the billing address to be filled in with the shipping info? We are getting blank billing addresses, making address verification fail in StoneEdge.
                    Thank you,
                    John

Comment

We use StoneEdge Order Manager. Currently we import eBay orders from Blackthorne. At this point, we will probably transition to eBay's Selling Manager Pro. However, we would like to be able to get our orders into our current process flow and have inventory automatically adjusted.

Here are the issues I can think of right now:

- We need the tracking number to go back to eBay along with a shipped notice. This would be from StoneEdge to Miva to eBay.

- Is it possible for the billing address to be filled in with the shipping info? We are getting blank billing addresses, making address verification fail in StoneEdge.
                      Hi John,

When you enter tracking numbers and mark an item as shipped on a Miva order that was created using the eBay module, it will send the shipping information to eBay.

As far as the billing address goes, I do not believe this would be possible. With eBay, buyers either pay you through PayPal or contact you directly for a payment method. If a buyer contacts you directly, you could go in and enter their billing information on the order in Miva but if they pay through PayPal eBay does not give any form of billing information as you have already been paid.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
                      David Carver

Comment

Originally posted by dcarver View Post
                        Hi John,

When you enter tracking numbers and mark an item as shipped on a Miva order that was created using the eBay module, it will send the shipping information to eBay.
                        Currently, if we ship from StoneEdge, the tracking number gets sent back to Miva for Miva Orders. A customer can look in order history and see the tracking information.

Are you saying it should send the tracking order back to Miva for eBay orders as well and Miva would then send it to eBay?
                        Thank you,
                        John

Comment

Currently, if we ship from StoneEdge, the tracking number gets sent back to Miva for Miva Orders. A customer can look in order history and see the tracking information.

Are you saying it should send the tracking order back to Miva for eBay orders as well and Miva would then send it to eBay?
                          If a tracking number is sent back to Miva and the order happens to be an eBay order, then the module will automatically send that tracking information to eBay. Does this clear things up?

Let me know.

Thanks
                          David Carver

Comment

Any update on the new versions release date?
                            Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                            (770) 441-9447
                            The Martial Arts Store

Comment

It's done internally, it's been held up due to eBay's Sandbox having issues and we can't release until we can test.

As of this morning the issues appear to be fixed, so hopefully early next week.
                              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                              CEO
                              Miva, Inc.
                              [email protected]
                              https://www.miva.com

Comment

Rick,

Awesome news! Thanks for the quick reply.
                                Last edited by slabar; 06-19-14, 08:46 AM.
                                Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
                                (770) 441-9447
                                The Martial Arts Store

Comment

Working...
                                X