• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 Support Thread

A couple things on this thread.

A) I'm going to close it since Marketplaces is now built into the core, any bug reports should be posted in the relevant Bug Thread for the release of the software you're on.

B) Since it's come up a few times, eBay Motors will be officially added in Miva Merchant 9.0005 (hopefully out before the holidays).

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Psydde,

I don't have an ETA but 9.0004 is shipping this week (with Marketplaces built into the core) and the next 3 features on our list for Marketplaces is ASIN creation, ETSY support and Amazon UK support.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    John,

Yes and yes. The only thing "missing" if you will is bulk ASIN creation on Amazon, but that'll be a separate module when we support that.
    I know I shouldn't ask, but any vague time frame of when that bulk ASIN creation module will be coming out? We've been trying to create new products in Amazon through their template method and we are not having much luck.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

John,

Yes and yes. The only thing "missing" if you will is bulk ASIN creation on Amazon, but that'll be a separate module when we support that.

Leave a comment:

• widgetsupply
    replied

John,

I'm not sure you mean by mature?
    I guess I am wondering if all of the basic functionality to run both is there now. Are many people using the Miva functionality to launch on eBay and Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• BkraM
    replied

Originally posted by khansen View Post
    Hey Mark,

If you relist the listing through Miva it will only relist with the quantity left on the listing as it ended. For example, if you had a listing with 15 quantity and 3 sold when the listing ended, when you relist it will show with 12 quantity and 0 sold. If you choose to relist through eBay and you wish to have orders import, then you can change the order import settings on the eBay - Settings tab to Import all eBay orders. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks
    Thanks

I had 18 products that were the same but different colors, all were set to GTC except the one I choose to relist so it didnt work as expected.

Ebay auto relists GTC auctions so all you have to do in Miva is click update all listings and it updates the end date/time.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

John,

I'm not sure you mean by mature?

Leave a comment:

• widgetsupply
    replied

Any advice on how mature this is for Amazon and eBay?

Leave a comment:

• khansen
    replied

Originally posted by BkraM View Post
    Did a 30 day Good till canceled fixed price on Ebay. The listing ended, I want to relist it but maintain the total items sold like others do on ebay. Do I create a new listing through Miva or do I relist through Ebay? If I relist through ebay will orders import for the listing to Miva or does the listing have to exist in Miva too?

Thanks

Mark
    Hey Mark,

If you relist the listing through Miva it will only relist with the quantity left on the listing as it ended. For example, if you had a listing with 15 quantity and 3 sold when the listing ended, when you relist it will show with 12 quantity and 0 sold. If you choose to relist through eBay and you wish to have orders import, then you can change the order import settings on the eBay - Settings tab to Import all eBay orders. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BkraM
    replied

Did a 30 day Good till canceled fixed price on Ebay. The listing ended, I want to relist it but maintain the total items sold like others do on ebay. Do I create a new listing through Miva or do I relist through Ebay? If I relist through ebay will orders import for the listing to Miva or does the listing have to exist in Miva too?

Thanks

Mark

Leave a comment:

• khansen
    replied

Originally posted by VegasInternet View Post
    Can you select what products you want to put on Amazon? I have products with attributes that I need to leave off.
    Yes, you can select what products you want linked to amazon products. Each product must exist on amazon and have its own ASIN and Seller SKU first. Then use the seller sku to link to a miva product. Amazon Variants count as its own product and should be linked to the variant or product of your choosing.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• VegasInternet
    replied

Yes you choose which products go to Amazon.
    Thanks Rick!

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Yes you choose which products go to Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• VegasInternet
    replied

Can you select what products you want to put on Amazon? I have products with attributes that I need to leave off.

Leave a comment:

• BkraM
    replied

Thanks Kyle.. It was the popup. Does anyone know what payment type needs to be added to StoneEdge to get the Payment type/method to Pass from Miva to SE. I tried adding both Marketplaces and Paypal

Payment Type: Marketplaces
    Marketplace: eBay
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Payment Status: Complete

Mark

Leave a comment:

Working...
X