authorize.net down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: authorize.net down

Many thanks to the Miva team for getting this resolved so quickly. Also, special thanks to David and Jen at Hostasaurus for helping me solve my related issues! I do love Hostasaurus!!

Barbara

Comment

Just for the record....I ran orders through both my 4.20 and 5.5 stores with the new modules installed and all is well!!

A big thanks to all who worked out this problem so quickly.

Jim
      Highly caffeinated
      http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

we just ran into an error where orders were not producing authorization codes but it seemed to be a temporary issue.
        Chris Dye
        http://www.kseriesparts.com

Comment

Thanks Jen, and thanks to everyone who had a hand in this fix! As of 3:17 pm Central, we're back in business.

Comment

I'll bet there's some HIGH FIVES going on at Miva right now.

Thanks guys
            Thanks for the support,
            Bill Cannon
            www.GSpirit.com

Comment

Great job guys. Thanks for the quick work on this issue. In this environment no merchant wants to lose sales even for a single minute.

Thanks to Miva Merchant staff (and all the hosts who informed us on the issue right here )...

Comment

I believe it's fixed. The visa payment works now, and we are going to try other method of payment. Good luck to you all too.

Comment

We are up and running as well. Appreciate all the hard work!

Comment

Two things. We have updated all of our servers with the new Authnet module. Some of our customers already have reported that it works.

Second, does anyone have the email address of Authorize.net's CEO? I'd like to talk to him about an apology and what they plan to do to make our Miva customers whole for losing almost a day's worth of business.
                    Jeffrey Koch - Wolfpaw Hosting LLC
                    [email protected]

Miva Merchant Premier Hosting and Development Partner
                    PCI / PA-DSS Certified eCommerce Solutions
                    24x7 Free Telephone Technical Support: 972-219-6899
                    http://www.wpcomp.com - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bcannon View Post
                      I'll bet there's some HIGH FIVES going on at Miva right now.

Thanks guys
                      If we didn't have 100 merchants to reply to with the fix we could pick our heads up enough to do just that....
                      Last edited by Jim McCormick; 02-25-09, 02:28 PM.
                      Jim McCormick
                      Miva Merchant Support
                      866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Supposedly Auth.net has just finished rolling back the change, so everyone should be working at this point regardless of module or commerce library.
                        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                        CEO
                        Miva, Inc.
                        [email protected]
                        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hostasaurus View Post
                          Kenny, we've updated the commerce library for 4.14 - 4.24 and 5+ stores, which will fix the issue if you are using one of those versions.

You are welcome to update the payment module itself via the Modules menu in the admin if you like, but you only need the library or the new module to fix it.

Jen
                          Hi Jen - I just ran a test order thru the one store I have hosted with you that uses Authorize.net, and all worked perfectly. There were no other reported order errors from this particular site earlier, FYI.

Thanks for your help with this!

mp/m
                          Mike Maddaloni
                          Dunkirk Systems, LLC - Delivering Internet Solutions
                          The Hot Iron - A journal on business, technology and occasional diversions

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff - WolfPaw Computers View Post
                            Two things. We have updated all of our servers with the new Authnet module. Some of our customers already have reported that it works.

Second, does anyone have the email address of Authorize.net's CEO? I'd like to talk to him about an apology and what they plan to do to make our Miva customers whole for losing almost a day's worth of business.
                            I had moved from Authorize.net for several of my sites because of their poor service. If you don't get a reply, there's the best way to communicate your concerns.

mp/m
                            Mike Maddaloni
                            Dunkirk Systems, LLC - Delivering Internet Solutions
                            The Hot Iron - A journal on business, technology and occasional diversions

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
                              Supposedly Auth.net has just finished rolling back the change, so everyone should be working at this point regardless of module or commerce library.
                              In the future when they reimplement this change the new Auth.net module from Miva will work without a problem right?

Comment

Thank you Miva and Hostasaurus for being there supporting us through today! We are SOOOO lucky to be in the Miva Merchant Community!!!! WAR MIVA!
                                Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
                                Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Working...
                                X