purolator???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purolator???

hi does anybody know if there is a purolator shipping mod available?

Re: purolator???

I have never heard tell of one.

--
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --
    CybrHost Corp. - http://www.cybrhost.com/ - [email protected]
    +1-866-300-MIVA - Professional Miva & E-Commerce web hosting services.
    Premiere Hosting Partner Since 1999

Comment

i finally found one, if anyone else is iterested the link is www.eship.purolator.com

Comment

Hey tommyg, thanks for posting that link. Have been looking for a shipping module.

Comment

Has anyone implemented purolator into their Miva 5 store using the eship mod below?
          Thanks,
          Christine

Comment

I'd be interested to know as well. We're in the process of changing shipping companies and Purolator is going to be our choice going forward.

They are the largest shipper in Canada so I imagine there might be a market for integration with Miva
            Dylan Buchfink
            The Mattress & Sleep Company
            http://www.tmasc.ca/

Comment

Hi Dylan,

I know there is a third module from purolator that can be implemented. If are interested in finding someone I would be willing to split the cost of having it installed on both our websites.

Let me know.
              Thanks,
              Christine

Comment

For me it probably wont be worth traditional one-off development costs... it would be nice to have for our orders below $100 (above we do free shipping) but realistically we don't get many orders below $100.

That being said I'll keep watch on this and see what might develop!
                Dylan Buchfink
                The Mattress & Sleep Company
                http://www.tmasc.ca/

Comment

Christine, I am interested in a Purolator Module but I have not been able to find anything anywhere. I am not sure if I understand your post but do you have someone who can implement Purolator Shipping or are you willing to join with someone if they find someone who can??

Comment

Hi,

No, I don't have anyone who can do the implemention currently. We could check with Kent he has done some work for my mother and I would recommend him.

Yes, I would be willing to split the cost of having the module installed with someone.
                    Thanks,
                    Christine

Comment

I contacted Kent and he is interested in doing the Purolator shipping module. If anyone is interested in splitting the cost with me you can contact me at [email protected] and I can give you more information.
                      Thanks,
                      Christine

Comment

Working...
                      X