3rd Party Dashboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Party Dashboards

For the last eight years or so I have been login in many time a day http://springengage.com/ to see how business was going. It was an easy visual way to see how many sales and traffic I had.

With spring engage closing up shop, I was wondering if any one has a recommendation for a new dashboard?
    Stephen Scheer
    Digital Visuals

I never used spring engage. What did they show you? How was it displayed? Got a screenshot?
    William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
    www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

Comment

Hope this give you the ideal
      Stephen Scheer
      Digital Visuals

Comment

Do you have any contact info there (that would get a response from whoever is left)?

Comment

Shawn Williams
          [email protected]
          He is the Owner
          Stephen Scheer
          Digital Visuals

Comment

I will do some inquiring...

Comment

I use google analytics and spring engage and yes, I look at their daily email quite closely each day.
              But I think Google analytics can do the same thing..If you aren't too familiar with Google analytics just search around there are a ton of people who have done custom dashboards already and you can download the report or ask them to make one for you. Spring engage was a behavior based pop up engine plus an analytics program. Google is the king...

check out this link https://www.portent.com/blog/analyti...-dashboard.htm
              Last edited by dutch; 12-09-17, 05:35 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

Working...
              X