Toolbelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolbelt

Is the Miva app 'Toolbelt' the same as the PCNet Tool Belt or Bill's Tool Kit? I went to https://apps.miva.com/miva-toolbelt.html but there is no documentation or usage examples and I already have the other two installed.

We own both modules these days, but the one you referenced above is PCINet's ToolBelt
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Great. One final question. The PCINet Tool Belt I have is version 5.47 and the Miva version is 5.5. Do I have to install the Miva app in order to get upgrades from this point forward?

Comment

We just made some security involvements to the toolbelt module and will be giving out updated versions to anyone who has already purchase it. You should be getting an email shortly with a link to download the updated version.
        Brennan Heyde
        VP Product
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Toolbelt Release 5.52 borked my store

I am using toolbelt code in a category footer. I do have toolbelt assigned to the CTGY template.
          5.49 executes it this way just fine - in fact Ray taught me how to do this.
          But in 5.51 it doesn't work. And instead of my nice html output. I get this:

Code:
          Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open Runtime error in Merchant2/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open
          I don't have a copy of Release 5.51 or Release 5.50 to try out.
          Last edited by kayakbabe; 06-01-18, 01:22 PM. Reason: added release version codes

Comment

kayakbabe I sent you a direct message to get more information. BTW v5.50 and v5.51 were interim releases and never pushed on the app store.
            Ray Yates
            "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
            --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Upgrading a client's site... Getting the same message:

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/util/ry_toolbelt.mvc @ [00000004:000008e0]: .\tools\assign.mv: Line 64: MvOPEN: A database with the name 'ry_toolbelt' is already open

What's the fix? ASAP!

Scott

FWIW: the version was 5.47 and the filename was rc_toolbelt_9.mvc from the previous update procedure.

NOTE: I had to revert to the previous version. The 911 appears to be over...so what's next?

And Finally, not installed yet but Ray updated the module to 5.53.
              Last edited by ids; 06-05-18, 12:21 PM.
              Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
              Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
              MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
              Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
              AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
              My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Version 5.53 is available from the app store and fixes this issue.

For a short time, there were separate versions for Merchant 5 and 9 with different file names. Those differences were resolved and the file name is now simply ry_toolbelt.mvc, You can safely update to the new version even if you have one installed with a different filename.
                Last edited by RayYates; 06-06-18, 04:59 AM.
                Ray Yates
                "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
                --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Working...
                X