Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShipStation Not Pulling Product Attributes (or Miva Not Sending Product Attributes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShipStation Not Pulling Product Attributes (or Miva Not Sending Product Attributes)

Many of the products in our Miva orders are being downloaded into ShipStation without the product attributes (size, color.) Some do have their corresponding attributes, but many do not.. I cannot seem to find a common thread to indicate what would be causing the attributes not to be sent to ShipStation.

Has anyone else experienced this, or any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Sid
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

I would reach out to ShipStation and see if they can look at the XML being returned back in the request when they query to pull orders. I have't heard of this issue on other Miva stores yet so it may be something specific to your store.

You may want to also make sure you're on the latest ShipStation connector. It can be download here: https://apps.miva.com/shipstation.html
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Brennan,

Thanks for response. That's actually where I started. I spoke with their support team, and they sent me the order feed of one of the orders with this problem. It shows only one product attribute being sent from Miva for the first product and no other variants being identified for the other products. (It's not necessarily only the first product showing variants and subsequent not showing variants.. did lots of examining but cant find a common circumstance.)

They suggested I reach out to Miva to get more information as to why the item variations are not being sent..
      Psydde Delicious
      Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
      Philadelphia, PA
      www.DeliciousBoutique.com
      www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Working...
      X