Miva Ratings / GD Ratings & Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Ratings / GD Ratings & Review

We had this module installed when we got our Miva site upgrade a while back but hadn't used it. We are getting rid of our 3rd party DemandForce reviews and I wanted to pull in the Miva reviews to this page http://www.allfrom1supply.com/reviews.html (currently has our DemandForce reviews). I found the installation documentation and poked around but can quite sort this out. Can someone confirm the steps/code needed to simply display the reviews on a Page? Thanks.

You are talking store reviews, correct?
    Here is some template code you can try - you will still have to style it - don't forget to assign the item to the page you are adding this to (check documentation):

<mvt:comment>GD Store Ratings</mvt:comment>
    <mvt:item name="gd_ratings" param="testimonials" />
    <mvt:if expr="l.settings:gd_ratings:testimonials:aggregate :total GT 0"><br>
    <div id="gd-store-reviews-cont">
    <div id="gd-store-reviews-header">
    <h3 id="gd-store-reviews-title">Customer Reviews</h3>
    <div id="gd-store-reviews-header-content">Average rating based on &mvt:gd_ratings:testimonials:aggregate:total; reviews</div>
    <div id="gd-store-reviews-aggregate-rating">&mvte:gd_ratings:testimonials:aggregate:ra ting; out of 5</div>
    </div>
    <div id="gd-store-reviews-list">
    <mvt:foreach iterator="review" array="gd_ratings:testimonials:listing">
    <div class="gd-store-review">
    <div class="gd-store-review-rating">&mvte:review:overall; out of 5</div>
    <div class="gd-store-review-summary">&mvte:review:summary;<br />- &mvte:review:user:nickname (&mvte:review:user:location;)</div>
    </div>
    </mvt:foreach>
    </div>
    </div>
    </mvt:if>
    Sabine Sharp
    eCommerce Strategies & Solutions
    Glendale Designs
    Support Desk

Comment

Awesome. Thanks very much.

Comment

One more request if you or anyone has any easy answer. I was trying to add just the 'store rating' section of the review widget to the review page as this is a review of the store/testimonials so it doesn't make sense to have the 'rate this product' as part of the form. I keep getting stuck because the form is erring out because on the redirect it is looking for the product code. Do you have - or can you direct me- and how to just add a 'store review' widget sans the product code.

Comment

You can contact us via support desk (again) - sorry, I don't check forums as much as I should :) Just saw this now and a about to shut down.
          Sabine Sharp
          eCommerce Strategies & Solutions
          Glendale Designs
          Support Desk

Comment

I have this module and it shows 5.008 with an "up to date" status. The Miva App site Shows the latest version is 5.010 as the latest. How do we go about updating this module and has anyone have the new css changes for this module that will work with Shadow?

Comment

Working...
            X