X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    No this has to do with Square Payments, not Square POS, they're not interrelated. As of now the only option I know of is via Andreas.
    I'm thinking someone might need to redo the graphic for the module button. I (mis)read and "assumed" since it mentioned "Point of Sale Application" it was back. Too bad. I got a couple more store owners needing a POS.

Kz87pk.png

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    No this has to do with Square Payments, not Square POS, they're not interrelated. As of now the only option I know of is via Andreas.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    I have a store owner that is looking to move to Square and Square Retail POS. They have been testing out Square Retail but there are a few things they need tweaked. They are checking with their reps to see if they can be made, but I've been asked if I know of anyone who can make changes within the Square retail system.
    While it might be too late for at least 3 of my former clients does the latest update - Miva 10.06 - mean that Square POS is now an option again?
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Square and Square Retail

Square and Square Retail

I have a store owner that is looking to move to Square and Square Retail POS. They have been testing out Square Retail but there are a few things they need tweaked. They are checking with their reps to see if they can be made, but I've been asked if I know of anyone who can make changes within the Square retail system.
Working...
X