Looking for Trustpilot experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Trustpilot experiences

They don't appear to be a Miva Partner as of yet( I don't know they will be), but a client seems to be willing to give them a try to see how their "Reviews" campaign can help. Any recent experiences. Anything on the forum is at least 5 years old.

I'd ask that if your own experience isn't appropriate for a public forum, feel free to email or PM me.

Thanks,

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

We use them - and it seems a good number of people use them to research. That said, we do not pay them for anything, as we have yet to see actual value in it. I am biased though - my cofounder is what I consider to be the single best adwords person alive... so if your client doesn't have that - can't hurt, but go slow...
    William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
    www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

Comment

Thanks Bill.
      Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
      Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
      MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
      Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
      AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
      My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

We use and pay for Trustpilot. It's been fantastic for our business and helps us show our customers we listen and care. I highly recommend chatting with them, but their integration is super easy in the Shipping email. We have been using them for over a year now and will continue to!

Comment

They are into the contract aspect of the relationship and couldn't care less about your business - and don't believe otherwise.. You sign, you owe - and that's kind of harsh in today's business world. So I skipped a paycheck to pay them for doing nothing.

Comment

We have had very good success with them... their support teams are quick to respond, and we have great feedback from customers too... not sure of your specific situation but the same could be said about most vendors today.. It sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding of their benefits, or maybe just a bad rep sold it to you,but I can say we are pleased with the reviews. In fact, we got so many 5 star reviews from our customers in the first month they called me to ask how we are able to do it... and I said, we have inventory and get packages out the door fast!

Comment

Working...
            X