SSL Certificate Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSL Certificate Renewal

My Comodo SSL Certificate was automatically renewed, the automatic renewal is a nice feature. However, the certificate was renewed a month before the old certificate was to expire, so I am only getting 11 months of use out of a 12 month certificate, something I have noticed for the last couple of years. I am wondering if there is a way to renew the certificate to get a full year of use and still have the automatic renewal feature?

• Can you send me the domain via email? Or open a ticket with our technical assistance center and reference this forum post? I spoke to the developer of the cert renewal software and it should be extending a year past the expiration date.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

• Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept