Miva Preferred Search Technology Partners Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Preferred Search Technology Partners Reviews

I am starting to research the Miva Preferred Search Technology Partners; I have been Using Searchspring for over ten years, but the price is getting too high for what I need it for.

It looks like Unbxd has services half the cost of Searchspring, and Algolia is 1/4 of the price per search volume compared to Searchspring.

Does anyone have thoughts or reviews of the many Miva Preferred Search Technology Partners https://blog.miva.com/how-the-right-...mer-experience
    Stephen Scheer
    Digital Visuals

While I agree the price is high, SS is still probably the best. We do have a client who uses Unbxd and is pretty happy with it though when we worked with them to install it (five years ago), it was quite a bit of a hassle.

I'd seriously consider though, looking through the newer search features in Miva. They have made many improvements -- though that too can be a big lift to setup and implement -- but once done...its free :)

Using miva to its fullest may require the assistance of a developer and crew. The developers for code set up, their crew to add/modify content as best use of Miva Search is adding custom fields for filtering.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Bruce - PhosphorMedia is correct, we've notice significant improvements with Miva's last update to search, and even more so when we implemented facets and added them to search. Maybe do a split A/B testing between Miva's solution and SearchSpring so you can adequately measure ROI and enable you to make a better informed decision IMHO.
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Originally posted by William Davis View Post
        What! Isn't that a given :)

Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X