Miva Merchant Synchro - Sync With Quickbooks - Price update issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Merchant Synchro - Sync With Quickbooks - Price update issue

I have a client that is using synchro and they ran into an issue recently when using synchro to update product prices. Certain products did not update the price during the sync that are within the store with the same info other than the price. When looking in the log file when those products did not update it places the messages in the sync log of the mismatch:

Updating Miva Merchant Product '202727' /QB Item 'PMC 202727'
    Removing mismatched association between Miva Merchant product #44878 and QB Item 'PMC 202727'

Updating Miva Merchant Product '202727' /QB Item 'PMC 202730'
    Removing mismatched association between Miva Merchant product #44878 and QB Item 'PMC 202730'

Updating Miva Merchant Product '202727' /QB Item 'PMC 202731'
    Removing mismatched association between Miva Merchant product #44878 and QB Item 'PMC 202731'

No other information was changed/updated within the product in QB before the sync other than the price. Other product prices were updated without an issue.

There have been no updates recently. We have an opened ticket with support and so far no fix or suggestions as to why it possibly had happened. I wanted to see if anyone else had come across this issue and knew of the possible reasons as to why it could happen - so that it doesn't happen again going forward.

Thank you in advance!

Hello Mish,

There is a synchro related database table called s01_MSyProds that is holding on to a Miva product database ID (in this case 44878) that no longer exists in the primary products table s01_Products.

I'll look for your ticket and respond to you there with more info.

Warm Regards
    Rafael Buelna
    Miva Support Engineer
    800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
    http://www.miva.com
    http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X