Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I found it. It was a "row" div wrapped around a <footer>.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    If the scrolling is global, then the work shouldnt be too hard. Put <!-- Header --> <!-- footer --> tags into the global header/footer to make finding the culprets easier.

Leave a comment:

• Scot - ScotsScripts.com
    replied
    There are online utilities you can find with a google search to find broken/missing divs but there isn't going to be anything (most likely) that says anything about whether or not things are set to wrap or tags don't have various classes.

My advice is to open up the page then go into the inspector and start deleted sections until the horizontal scroll is gone. Then refresh the page and go into the section that fixed the issue when it was deleted and start deleting sub sections until you find the one that breaks the page. This is what I do when it's not obvious. Time consuming, tedious, but effective.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Scot - ScotsScripts.com View Post
    There could be an image without the responsive image tag or something set to no wrap in a table, or row/col classes are not being used correctly or inside a container class, etc... Basically look for missing responsive classes and broken div row/col hierarchy.
    Thanks Scot. Do you know if there are any sort of validators that could help me identify this quicker?

Leave a comment:

• Scot - ScotsScripts.com
    replied
    There could be an image without the responsive image tag or something set to no wrap in a table, or row/col classes are not being used correctly or inside a container class, etc... Basically look for missing responsive classes and broken div row/col hierarchy.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Getting rid of horizontal scroll

Getting rid of horizontal scroll

Site has been built with Bootstrap 3.41 but there is a horizontal scroll. Any suggestions from the Bootstrap heroes out there?
Working...
X