New Payment module Conditional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Payment module Conditional

We have Phosphor Media write a new Net Terms (15 and 30) module for us. We are using the new Booc theme. It appears to have a conditional for the payment modules. I added the new module to the conditionals on the OSEL and OPAY page (module code: pm_net), but it is not showing on the page.

My code looks like this:

HTML Code:
    <mvt:if expr="(l.settings:method:module EQ 'check') OR (l.settings:method:module EQ 'cod') OR (l.settings:method:module EQ 'customercredit') OR (l.settings:method:module EQ 'pm_net')">
        <label class="input--medium font--medium shipping-selection-form__label shipping-selection-form__payment-method" data-hook="shipping-selection-form__payment-method">
            <input type="radio" name="PaymentMethod" value="&mvte:method:module;:&mvte:method:code;"> &mvt:method:name;
        </label>
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:method:module NE 'check' AND l.settings:method:module NE 'cod' AND l.settings:method:module NE 'customercredit' AND NOT('pal' CIN l.settings:method:code)">
        <label class="input--medium font--medium shipping-selection-form__label shipping-selection-form__payment-method" data-hook="shipping-selection-form__payment-method">
            <input type="radio" name="PaymentMethod" value="&mvte:method:module;:&mvte:method:code;"> Credit Card
        </label>
        <mvt:foreachstop />
    </mvt:if>
    Anything I am missing?

• looks ok to me...do you have Inspector available? Does it show with no conditionals?
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

• I don't have Inspector. I had rolled back to the basic CSSUI and they showed as expected. I removed the conditionals and it showed. The conditional appears to be to reduce the credit card methods down to just one option, since the OPAY uses an auto-detect for the credit card.

Comment

• So, if I disable Simple Validation, the Net Terms methods display. If I enable Simple Validation the Net Terms disappear. I thought maybe it was the order of the installation of the payment methods, so I removed and re-installed the Simple Validation module so it came after the Net Terms module, but still disappeared after I re-enabled the modules. I am stumped.

Comment

• Ah...I see, the simple validation module NOW requires that you use encryption. So, some 'internal' tests may be mucking up the works.
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

• So does anyone know what I can do to get a new payment module to play nicely with the Booc theme and encryption?

Comment

• Stacey at Miva came to the rescue! She suggested I change the priority of the payment methods. Success!!! As long as credit card options come AFTER everything else, the methods show as expected. Thank you Stacey!

Comment

Working...
              X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept