Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Try using an HTML validator to see if there is a missing " or end tag somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

I would look into the loading order and see if there is still something amiss with the elements in the HEAD tag as I still see them bleeding into the BODY. You might try adding Font Awesome to the CSS Resource Group as well and see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I have another issue I don't understand. If I use rel="stylesheet" - the gap appears at the top and the back to top icon appears in the lower right corner as needed

Code:
    <link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.5.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" media="all" rel="stylesheet">
    If I remove the rel="stylesheet" - the gap disappears but the back to top icon is missing

Code:
    <link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.5.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" media="all">
    FYI - I have tried placing the rel="stylesheet" before the href and it makes no difference.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

Looks like you might have something wonky in your HEAD tag as I see styles bleeding into the BODY tag.
    I discovered two instances of the Font Awesome CSS. Deleted one and it's better now.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Looks like you might have something wonky in your HEAD tag as I see styles bleeding into the BODY tag.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Mystery space before header

Mystery space before header

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing an approximately 20-pixel blank space before the <header>. Well, I sort of can...it looks like it's "#text 0 20 Flex item" if I mouseover the empty space while using Google Inspector. But what the heck?
    Last edited by lesliekirk; 05-25-21, 10:10 AM.
Working...
X